The objects of the society shall be
- To Provide a forum for all those interested in Heart failure and Heart transplantation and to educate healthcare providers through conferences, seminars and other media about prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart failure.
- To promote research related to all aspects of Heart failure and to help establish programmes and policies for Cardiac transplantation and to educate the public regarding various strategies for treatment of heart failure.
- To conduct Seminars, Workshops, Medical Camps and to undertake any other work or project which will directly or indirectly benefit the general public and the poor.
- To acquire by purchase, lease, grant, gift or otherwise movable and immovable properties deemed useful or necessary for the purpose of the society.
- The benefit of the Society shall be open to all people irrespective of caste, creed, race, sex and religion.
- To raise funds from the general public, government, foreign agencies, Companies, charitable societies etc, by way of donations, grants or contribution.
- To borrow funds with or without security in any manner the society may think fit and to repay the same
- To cooperate or associate with any other association or society having similar objectives.
- To invest the funds of the society strictly in accordance with the provisions of section 11(5) read with section 13(1) (d) of the Income Tax Act.
- The Society shall be a charitable and literary organization registered under the Travancore Cochin Literary Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act 12 of 1955 and shall act without any profit motive. The assets, profits or dividends of the Society shall not be distributed among members, relatives or their nominees but can only be used for the objects of the Society.